4 Simple Ways to Display Your Sports Jerseys Without Nails or Screws
Sports jerseys are an important piece of decor in any sports-themed man cave (or kid’s bedroom). Whether you’re displaying your old sports jersey, the jersey of your favorite team or player, or a Kevin Smith geeked-out hockey sweater, you don’t have to break the bank (or your drywall) to display it.
If you’ve been thinking about adding a jersey to your man cave (dad cave?), here are 4 easy methods for you to consider.
Best of all, the 4 jersey hanging options below can be done without nails, hammers, screws, or drills.
Here you go, listed in order from simplest and least expensive to most involved and most expensive.
Option 1 – Command Hook and Standard Hanger (Cheapest)
This Do-It-Yourself method for hanging a jersey on the wall is simple, cheap, and easy to do. It involves a standard hanger and Command Strip Hook.
Using a Command Strip Hook means that you don’t have to put any holes in the wall and you can easily move your sports jersey to a new spot later if you decide to change things up.
- Find the spot on the wall of your man cave where you want to hang your sports jersey.
- Place a Command Strip Hook on the wall following the manufacturers instructions.
- Put your jersey on a hanger. You probably have one of these around your house already. If not, skip those cheap wire hangers and go for a nice plastic hanger or one of those nicer velvet hangers.
- Place the hanger on your hook and you’re done!
- Includes 4 hooks and 8 large indoor strips; 1 hook holds 5 lbs
- Say goodbye to holes, marks, or sticky residue on your walls, doors, cabinets, or closets
- No tools required
- Works on a variety of surfaces including painted walls, finished wood, tile, and other smooth surfaces
- These wall hooks leave no sticky adhesive behind
Option 2 – Hang Rite Jersey Hanger
This DIY method takes Option 1 above and levels up the hanger a bit. This time, instead of a standard household hanger, you’re using a Hang Rite Jersey hanger with the same Command Strip Hook.
This hanger is designed specifically for Sports Jerseys and can be adjusted slightly.
- Fully Adjustable Hanger for Sports Jerseys which eliminates hanger damage
- Specifically designed to protect authentic full size jerseys from shoulder damage.
- Adjusts from 25 to 33 inches
- Special swivel hook is ideal for display case, wall hanging, or hanging on the back of a door
- Two complete hangers included
Option 3 – JerseyGenius Shapeable Hanging System
If you’re looking for the best option when it comes to sports jersey hangers, then the Jersey Genius Shapeable Hanging system has your back.
You’ll use the same Command Hook, but with this elevated hanger, you’ll be able to shape it to best fit your favorite sports jersey or hockey sweater.
- Display any size jersey or shirt!
- Create a clean, no-show look!
- Display your entire jersey!
Option 4 – Framed Jersey Display Case / Shadow Box (Best Presentation)
Mounting a sports jersey in a shadow box can be a real pain. With this display case though, you can get it set up very easily, since it comes with a built-in hanger to easily show off your favorite jersey.
Once the jersey is in place, simply hang the frame on the wall with the included mounting hardware. This does involve making holes in your wall though. You have alternate options though, as there are large size Command Picture Hanging Strips.
Just make sure you weigh your frame with the jersey inside so that you use the proper amount of strips.
- Premium Quality - Made out of wood with Anti-fade Matt Black finish, the Jersey Frame is durable enough for a long-lasting working life.
- The wood Hanger and metal hanger and Pin Board allow you to display your jersey in 3 different ways. The Wood hanger works better for sleeveless jersey like basketball shirt. The Metal hanger works better for small football Jersey Shirt .While the pin board features a tight wrinkle free display, better for long-sleeved jersey such as football and hockey jersey.
- Large size display frame 31.25" x 23.25" x 1.5" fits most sports jerseys!
Whether you’re a football, basketball, baseball, hockey, or soccer fan, displaying the sports jersey of your favorite player or team is a great way to show off your fandom while leveling up the look of your man cave or child’s room.
When it comes to hanging a sports jersey on the wall, you have options.
The 4 ways to hang a sports jersey listed above, all take 10 minutes or less and cost under $100 – and may not even cost you anything out of pocket if you happen to have a spare hanger and command hook around your home.
If you're looking for a new way to share your thoughts with the world, look no further than Teepublic. This innovative new platform allows users to create tees with their original designs...
If you're looking to start up an Etsy store, then you already know that it's a great platform to sell your products. But did you know that you can also use Printful to print and ship your products...